Lawrence County Indiana | Two Building Sites
Lawrence County Indiana | 233 / 0000 Springville Judah Rd - Springville, IN
Tract #1 - 2.19 Acres | SEC 22 TWP 6 R2W; CENT PT NW (NOTE: There is an old house on this tract)
Tract #2 - 1 Acres | SEC 22 TWP 6 R2W; CENT PT W1/2 NW SE
Perry Twp. Vol. Fire Dept. - Real Estate Auction
233 Springville Judah Rd
Springville, IN 47462
SEC 22 TWP 6 R2W; 2.19A CENT PT NW SE/ SEC 22 TWP 6 R2W; 1A CENT PT W1/2 NW SE
➢ The property will be sold at Public “Online - Internet Auction”, ending Wednesday Dec. 15, 2021 at 6:00pm (soft close)
➢ The property will be sold subject to seller’s confirmation (sells with reserve).
➢ Property sells As-Is with no warranties expressed or implied
➢ Building restrictions (Deed Restrictions): Homes must be built on a permanent foundation and No Mobile Homes will be allowed.
➢ The auction is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction)
➢ The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
- ➢ Buyer’s Premium o An 11% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 11% Buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
- ➢ A down payment of $5,000.00 must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the auction contract by the sellers. Down payment will be payable to John Bethel Title Co. The down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company, on delivery of insurable title on or before Friday Jan. 28, 2022. o A promissory note will be signed along with the down payment.
- ➢ Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
- ➢ The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed
- ➢ The seller agrees to furnish buyer(s) with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance Policy at closing.
- ➢ Real Estate Taxes: the seller is exempt from paying real estate tax. The buyer will be responsible for paying all real estate tax due and payable after the date of final closing.
- ➢ Closing: o Closing shall take place at the office of: John Bethell Title Co. 2626 S Walnut St. Bloomington, IN 47401
- o Closing fee will be paid by the buyer.
- o Closing will be held on or before January 28, 2022 – 5:00pm
- ➢ Possession will be granted at final closing.
- ➢ The successful Bidder shall execute electronically an “Auction Real Estate Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
- ➢ Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property. o Further; Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
- ➢ JDC Group, INC dba United Country Coffey Realty & Auction and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
- ➢ All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
- ➢ All information was gathered from reliable sources and is believed to be correct as of the date this brochure is published; however, the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on ad are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet Only
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: By Appointment
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk. The Seller, Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency may not be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call or text Jimmie Dean Coffey or Cody Coffey at United Country Coffey Realty & Auction (812) 822-3200 office (812) 360-6005 Jimmie Dean’s cell or (812) 360-8383 Cody’s cell.
I do hereby agree to these Auction Terms & Conditions.
Perry Township Volunteer Fire Dept.
By: Mark Baker, President