Greene County Indiana Farm for Sale
- Wed, Aug 25, 2021
- 6:00 PM
- Online only
35 ± Acres in Greene Country, Bloomfield, Indiana (Land is next to address 10293 E. St Rd. 54)
James L. Bales - Real Estate Sale
10293 East State Road 54
Bloomfield, IN 47424
004-01027-00 PT W 1/2 E 1/2 NW 16 7 3 35A
- • The property will be offered via a Public “Internet Bidding Platform”, Bidding / Offer Period will end Wednesday – August 25, 2021 at 6:00pm (soft close)
- • The property will be sold subject to seller’s confirmation (sells with reserve).
- • Property sells As-Is with no warranties expressed or implied – any inspections must happen prior to bidding.
- • The seller reserves the right to cancel the bidding process at any time prior to the final bid closing
- • Buyer’s Premium o An 11% buyer’s premium will be added to the final offer/bid and charged to the buyer, the final offer/bid plus the 11% Buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
- • A down payment of $5,000.00 must be paid by the winning bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the purchase contract by the sellers. The Down payment will be payable to John Bethel Title Co. The down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your offer/bid is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company, on delivery of insurable title on or before September 24, 2021. o A promissory note will be signed along with the down payment.
- • Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
- • The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed
- • The seller agrees to furnish buyer(s) with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance Policy at closing.
- • Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- • Closing: o Closing shall take place at the office of: John Bethell Title Co. 2626 S Walnut St. Bloomington, IN 47401
- o Closing fee will be paid by the buyer.
- o Closing will be held on or before September 24, 2021
- • Possession will be granted at final closing.
- • The winning Offer/Bidder shall execute electronically a “Real Estate Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Broker.
- • Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property. o The Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
- • United Country Coffey Realty & Auction and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
- • All announcements made up to the final close of the bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
- • All information was gathered from reliable sources and is believed to be correct as of the date of all published materials; however, the seller or Broker are not responsible for the accuracy of any of the
- marketing material. All plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or broker to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet Only
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: Contact 812-822-3200 to schedule showing
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk. The Seller, Listing Broker and the Listing Agency may not be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call or text Cody Coffey or Jimmie Dean Coffey at United Country Coffey Realty & Auction (812) 822-3200 office or (812) 360-8383 Cody’s cell or (812) 360-6005 Jimmie Dean’s cell.
Lots / Categories :